© Anklesaria Hospitals | All Rights Reserved
A philanthropic, non-profit facility - GOOLBANOO & DR. BURJOR ANKLESARIA NURSING HOME, Karachi, started its operations in 1962. It was founded as an Integrated, Health Care Establishment in the heart of city. It is located at the junction of Garden and Randal Roads.
Since then it is committed to providing the best possible option for diagnosis of disease and team management of patients care.
The multi-disciplinary approach to diagnosis and care at Anklesaria Nursing Home ensures a continuum of safe and high quality care for patients – all services under one roof.
With 70 beds and more than 70 eminent physicians and surgeons of the city practicing in our premises and integrated radiological and laboratory support, Anklesaria Nursing Home has provided care to all patients in need during the last 50 years, a trust never breached. The Nursing Home draws a large number of referrals from within and outside Karachi.
At Anklesaria we practice the highest recognized quality standards in health care. It also, provides compassionate, easily accessible and high quality care which meets the needs and expectations of our patients, their families and others whom we serve.
The Nursing Home is equipped to diagnose and treat Medical, Surgical, Obstetric and Gynaecology, Paediatrics and Psychiatry patients.
Consultants of all fields including Oncology and Hepatology are admitting their cases in this Nursing Home.
It has 70 beds including :
- Private, Air-conditioned and Non Air conditioned rooms and Semi-private Beds.
- It has 9 beds in Intensive Care Unit & 2 Ventilators.
- We have a separate room for incubators.
- 4 Operation Theatres where all types of surgeries except cardiac, are performed.
- Labour Room.
- A well stocked Pharmacy which is open 24 hours a day. Our mission is to provide compassionate, ethical, easily accessible and quality pharmacy services to our customers.
- Modern high quality Radiology & Pathology Departments provide prompt diagnosis facilities.
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation services are available.
- Facilities, like Echocardiography, Doppler Ultrasound and Haemodialysis are being supervised by qualified professionals.
- An efficient and alert Reception to ensure speedy medical attention for all patients.
- A dedicated and competent team of medical, nursing and other para-medical staff cares for patients.
- Innovative patients care is given through collaborative efforts drawn from the expertise of various inter-related health professionals together with a broad range of modern equipment to give patients the best possible diagnosis and treatment. This is ably backed up by a reasonable doctor/patient and nurse/patient ratio.
- In-patient care services include meals for Corporate patients.
- It has two lifts for patients and their attendants.
- Electricity supply is backed up by two generators.
- The Emergency Room is functional on round-the-clock basis.